This state park is located on 1200 acres where the lake meets pink granite hills. Perfect for camping, hiking, swimming, kayaking, fishing, and mountain biking. This area is best known for it’s Devil’s Water Hole and waterfalls.
– Adult Day pass is $6/day and children 12 and under are free.
– Backpack Primitive Campsites are $11/night plus entrance fee. 4 people per site. (9 sites)
– Campsites with water are $16/night plus entrance fee. 8 people per site. (49 sites)
– Walk-in Campsites with electricity (20 amp) are $21/night plus entrance fee. 4 people per site. (10 sites)
– Campsites with water and electricity (50 amp) are $23/night plus entrance fee. 8 people per site. (125 sites) $138/week and $552/month available December through February.